Reporting Copyright Infringement
At Zambless.com, we are committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and complying with applicable copyright laws. We take copyright infringement seriously and have established the following procedures to address and resolve any reported violations promptly.
How to Report Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an authorized agent and believe that content on Zambless.com infringes upon your copyright, please follow the steps below to report the infringement:
- Provide a Written Notification: Send a written notification (a “DMCA Notice”) to our designated Copyright Agent at the following email address: [email protected]. Your DMCA Notice should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized agent.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringing and its location on Zambless.com.
- Contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Counter Notification: If your content has been removed due to a DMCA takedown notice, and you believe that your material has been mistakenly identified or that you have the rights to use it, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification should include:
- A physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that was removed and its location on Zambless.com.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in your district and willingness to accept service of process from the party who submitted the original DMCA Notice.
- Filing a false DMCA Notice or counter-notification may result in legal consequences, including liability for damages and attorney’s fees.
- We will forward valid DMCA Notices and counter-notifications to the alleged infringing party, who may respond directly to you.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA policy or wish to submit a DMCA Notice, please contact our designated Copyright Agent at [email protected].
Thank you for helping us maintain the integrity of intellectual property on Zambless.com.
Mr. Rock – Founder, Zambless.com